Wednesday, December 3, 2008

1st attempt at blogging

Several months ago my best friend, Jennifer, talked me into creating a blog and not being much of a writer I have put it off for too long. So, here goes my first attempt! :)

My name is Erin, I have a beautiful 7 year old daughter, Elizabeth. A little over a year ago I met a wonderful christian man named Tony and we married on July 19, 2008. I had always dreamed that a man like this could exist but had been convinced that he wasn't going to come my way anytime soon. God had a different plan! :) Life is great! We built a house over the summer and are all settled in and doing all the domestic stuff that I think we are supposed to be doing! We attend Eastside Baptist Church and have great friends and family. Here are a few pics of our wedding and a pic of the new house to get things started. Happy December!



















3 comments:

Jen said...

YAY! I'm the first :) good job next week you will have branson pics to post.. we both will!

Son Kissed Photography said...

I'm so proud of you!!! Just wait, this is as addicting as myspace! :)

Nancy said...

Yeah erin!!! Welcome to the blogging world!!!!! Your house is beautiful & so are your wedding pics!!!